Monday, May 30, 2011

Blogging

I've always thought of blogging as a lame attempt for people to share their feelings and views. Feelings in which most of the time I don't think anyone else cares about. I'm actually surprised that people check my blog for instance. Not because I think that what I have to say isn't relevant or interesting, I just doubt it is worth anyone's time- being that we all have such different tastes and interests.

For me blogging is about documenting my moments of inspiration, maybe even profound moments. Mostly I  just like to have a trail of my thought process, and to keep track of things that interest me. A lot of the time I find myself embarrassed that people know I have a blog; usually justifying why utilizing social media is important in this day in age. Really I just like to blog for me. I'm passionate about a lot of things and I make no apologies.

It gives my future employers a sense of my Flava and hell maybe it even interests people.

Thas'all for my grappling with blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment