Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Colorado Lottery Immortal Cash

Yesterday the commercial launched for the immortal cash campaign. The Colorado Lottery came out with a new scratch ticket, featuring a vampire. This is the very first campaign that I was able to work on at Cactus Marketing. I helped formulate insights in the the target audience. This entailed hours of research on twilight, twilight moms, vampire culture and everything in between. We ultimately changed the Lottery's mind on who  their target was- being twimoms. I was able to be a part of the strategic planning, the creative review meetings, and the actual commercial production. Everyone at Cactus is so talented and I'm really proud of all the work! Love Cactus, love my job.







Colorado Lottery Immortal Cash from Cactus on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment