Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Anit-Ad

Some of El Grupo decided to set out on the town for a Friday night Dinner. We were craving anything Italian or Mexican and happened upon a tiny pizzeria called Sal y Pimiento. It was super quaint and cute.  We were all starved and each of us got a personal size pizza. Along with the house vino de roja y vino de blanco. It hit the spot! I ordered the pizza americana, however it look like something I would never come across in America; pizza with ham and egg, breakfast pizza? It was delicious.



And the walls at the restaurant were decorated with what I would like to call the anti-ads. They were tiny pictures going for about 20-60 euros a piece! A mock on marketing....Take a look.

Play on Apple slogan. Upside down apple. Reads iCojones. Which means balls.

An activia yogurt top. Notice 48 Euros for just the 1st of the sequence. I'm not the best with Spanish slang but the first one says something along the lines of A yogurt that makes you shit. The second one is a rectal suppository that says Where Activia fails! haha.







Mock ad of Louis Vuitton.

There were SO many more that I wanted to take pictures of but the group was getting ready to sit down and I didn't want to be an obnoxious American in this local restaurante.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I love these ads! And that my mouth is watering by the looks of that pizza. Glad you are finding food other then jamón and chorizo! haha. POST MORE PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete